You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement but not a gas or electric bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
Download the NHS App for free to order repeat prescriptions online and access a range of other healthcare services
Little Common Surgery - Old Town Surgery Statement of intent for Patient Online Services
This Practice currently offers the facility for patients:
- To book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online.
- To order prescriptions online.
- To view online, export or print information from their record relating to medications, allergies and adverse reactions.
These services are available on request, to any patients registered with this practice aged 16 and over. Parents/Guardians may request access on behalf of the child they care for. However please note that, in line with the Royal College of General Practitioners guidance, parental access will be withdrawn automatically when the child turns 11.